On 4/26/23 08:49, juan via agora-discussion wrote:
(Btw, I also appreciate the beauty in a cryptographic scheme that doesn't
require trust (on other's intentions or competence), but also recognize
that Agora has a tradition of using trust-based schemes, which are much
easier to implement, and certainly so via email)
The reason we're trying to write a non-trust solution is to solve the problem of "how does the dealer get to play a hidden info game" which has been an unsolved problem in Agora. Typically hidden info games end up with an impartial dealer, which is fine but means they can't play.

--
nix
Prime Minister, Herald