On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 12:37 PM nix via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 5/1/23 14:36, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> > Ideally, I think, everything is doable with automation. In practice tho,
> > I'm not sure what that looks like.
>
> Crucial typo. I think ideally everything is doable *without* automation.

When you do a job manually for a while, you start to use shortcuts, get
faster, streamline, then maybe join a couple of steps using a bit of code…
there’s really no sharp line between “automation” and plain old
“experience” - the two naturally go hand in hand.