That seems to alludes that officers prefer to keep their tools to
themselves or they don't design them to be easily shared in the first
place, which I don't think is the best practice for Agora overall.

Maybe we can encourage officers to make/use public tools and tutorials that
anyone can contribute to and build upon. (Maybe there can be an office
solely for maintaining and making such tools for the benefit of everyone?)