I don't think that requiring 2 Bangs to kill someone will necessarily slow
down the game once the match starts. We've seen that players (others and
myself) can easily use Contracts to prepare beforehand to set up automation
which can lead to very fast wins.

Perhaps a player could only shoot once per X hours (72?), and it takes two
shots to kill someone?