On Fri, Jun 28, 2024 at 4:04 AM Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I don't think that requiring 2 Bangs to kill someone will necessarily slow
> down the game once the match starts. We've seen that players (others and
> myself) can easily use Contracts to prepare beforehand to set up automation
> which can lead to very fast wins.
>
> Perhaps a player could only shoot once per X hours (72?), and it takes two
> shots to kill someone?

Part of the reason it went so fast is that a small number of players was
able to eliminate enough players immediately, and this makes it take twice
as many resources to do that.

I was also thinking about changing the game to eliminate all the timing
nonsense, and letting players commit to eliminations and reveal them the
next week. This would reduce rapid-fire combos and make things more fair
for people who aren't as active. 72 hours would still have some of those
issues, but if everyone eliminates at once it should be better.

--
snail