This is the notary's weekly report.  All times are in UTC (I hope). New
this week: I removed all
history of contracts except contract creation, joining, amendment.

=============================== CONTRACT ===============================
|🧟✨Chattelbeam✨🧟                                             rev. 2|
|PARTIES: Cuddlebeam, twg                                              |
This contract only has up to two parties, one of the which is the
Superzombie and the other is the Supermaster.

A Player can become the Supermaster by announcement unless a Player
already currently is the Supermaster.

A Supermaster is either Active or Inactive, and they default to being
Inactive.

Cuddlebeam is a party to this contract, and is the Superzombie.

An Active Supermaster can act on behalf of the Superzombie to perform
any action on their behalf except for the following:

   - enter a contract, pledge, or other type of agreement;
   - initiate a Call for Judgement;
   - grant consent;
   - deregister.

If a Supermaster has been Inactive for more than 7 days, that
Supermaster ceases to be a party of this contract.

A Supermaster becomes Active (and ceases to be Inactive) by Pledging
the following:
"I Pledge to cause Cuddlebeam to Win Agora. The "N" of this Pledge,
for the purpose of its Class N Crime of Oathbreaking, is a
googolplex, and its time window is 90 days.".

A Supermaster that has been Active for more than 90 days ceases to be a
party of this contract.

While there is an Active Supermaster, Cuddlebeam cannot perform actions
unless someone acts on their behalf to perform them.
Notes:
twg is the Supermaster, and is Active. E will cease to be a party to
the contract on May 29, 2020 at 21:33 UTC.
History:
Feb 29 2020 18:15: Cuddlebeam created
Feb 29 2020 18:26: twg joined
Feb 29 2020 19:29: Cuddlebeam amended(1) by mutual consent
Feb 29 2020 21:33: twg became Active
Mar 01 2020 13:20: twg amended(2) by mutual (implied) consent

=============================== CONTRACT ===============================
|The Dragon Corporation                                          rev. 1|
|PARTIES: Warrigal                                                     |
## Bylaw 1: Definition

This contract is named "the Dragon Corporation". The purpose of the
Dragon Corporation is to earn as much money as possible for its
shareholders.

All other provisions of this contract notwithstanding, this contract
does not permit any entity to act on behalf of any other entity.

Shares of Dragon stock (also known as "shares of DRGN", or, in this
contract, "shares") are a currency whose purpose is to represent
ownership of the Dragon Corporation. An entity which owns at least one
share is known as a shareholder.

If, at any time, the Dragon Corporation or the Lost and Found Department
owns any shares, then those shares are destroyed.

Any person CAN, by announcement, become a party to this contract or
cease to be a party to this contract. A shareholder who is a party to
this contract is known as a member.

Wherever this contract states that an entity becomes a party to this
contract or ceases to be a party to this contract, all parties to this
contract are considered to consent to this change.

## Bylaw 2: Proposals

Any member CAN, by announcement, submit a Corporate Proposal. A
Corporate Proposal must have exactly one of the types defined by this
contract. Thereafter, any member CAN vote FOR or AGAINST that proposal
by announcement, or retract such a vote, which causes the vote to become
null and void. Whenever a member votes, all of eir previous votes on the
same proposal are implicitly retracted.

If a Corporate Proposal was submitted more than 7 but fewer than 21 days
ago, and the proposal has approval (as defined in other bylaws), and the
proposal has not been applied, then any member CAN, by announcement,
apply the proposal, which has effects as defined in other bylaws.

Members SHALL NOT submit, vote for, or apply proposals that are
egregiously unfair to other shareholders (such as a proposal which takes
or revokes shares from minority shareholders without just compensation).

## Bylaw 3: Amendment Proposals

An Amendment Proposal is a type of Corporate Proposal. An Amendment
Proposal has approval if at least one member has voted FOR it, and the
number of shares owned by members who have voted FOR it is at least 2
times the number of shares owned by members who have voted AGAINST it.

When an Amendment Proposal is applied, the following occur:

1. Each party to this contract who has not consented to the application
of the proposal ceases to be a party to this contract. A party who has
voted FOR a proposal consents to the application of that proposal,
unless e has publicly stated otherwise at or after the time at which e
voted FOR it.

2. This contract is modified as described in the proposal.

However, the application of an Amendment Proposal is INEFFECTIVE unless,
in the same message, the entity who applies the proposal also publishes
a text which is labeled as being the text of this contract after the
application. E SHOULD, at that point, publish intent to ratify that text
without objection.

## Bylaw 4: Ordinary Proposals

An Ordinary Proposal is a type of Corporate Proposal. An Ordinary
Proposal has approval if the number of shares owned by members voting
FOR it is greater than the number of shares owned by members voting
AGAINST it.

When an Ordinary Proposal is applied, assets are created, destroyed,
and/or transferred as described in the proposal; and entities may
create, destroy, and/or transfer assets as permitted in the proposal.
Such permission expires 30 days after the proposal is applied.

After an Ordinary Proposal is applied, the person who applied it SHOULD
publish a description of its effects in a timely fashion, including all
balances of assets defined by this contract which were affected by the
proposal.

## Bylaw 5: Bonds and Banknotes

Perpetual Dragon bonds (hereinafter "bonds") are a currency. Banknotes
are a currency.

At the beginning of each Agoran quarter, each entity is awarded a number
of banknotes equal to the number of bonds that e owns.

If an entity owns a banknote, e CAN redeem the banknote by transferring
1 coin from the Dragon Corporation to emself; the banknote is then
destroyed.

## Bylaw 6: Recordkeeping

If a party to this contract owns more shares than any other party to
this contract, then that party becomes the President of the Dragon
Corporation, if e is not already the President. The former President
SHALL publicly inform the new President of this event in a timely
fashion.

The President is the recordkeepor of all assets defined by this
contract, except those for which this contract specifies a different
recordkeepor.

## Bylaw 7: IPO

Within 90 days after this contract is created, any entity CAN pay a
fee of 10 coins or 10 banknotes to the Dragon Corporation to buy a
share. When e does this, e is awarded 1 share.

Within 90 days after this contract is created, any entity who owns at
least 1 share may sell the share by announcement. When e does this, the
share is destroyed and e is awarded 5 banknotes.
History:
Mar 01 2020 23:13: Warrigal created
Mar 03 2020 00:14: Warrigal amended(1) as only party
May 15 2020: Aris and Jason Cobb joined

=============================== CONTRACT ===============================
|Gaelan's Really Bad At Sending Things To The Public Forum       rev. 0|
|PARTIES: Gaelan, twg, Warrigal, Falsifian                             |
Any person may become a party of this contract to act on Gaelan’s behalf
as described below.

Any person may act on Gaelan’s behalf to perform a series of actions,
subject to the following conditions:

* Gaelan attempted to perform those exact actions (verbatim) in a
   message to a discussion forum
* The message to the discussion forum occurred within the past 24 hours
* Gaelan's message was clearly an attempt to perform actions by sending
   a message to a public forum (and, specifically, it was not labelled as
   a draft of a later public action, such as a “proto” proposal)
* No actions have been performed by Gaelan, or on eir behalf, after
   the message to the discussion forum

Gaelan may terminate this contract at any time, by announcement.
History:
Jan 08 2020 16:38: twg created (see CFJ 3791)
Jan 24 2020 01:58: Warrigal joined
Mar 01 2020 06:11: Falsifian joined

PLEDGES
There are 8 pledges.
================================ PLEDGE ================================
|Warrigal Wants to Play Blackjack                              Warrigal|
|MADE: Jan 26 2020 18:37|WINDOW:   1yr|EXPIRES: Jan 26 2021 18:37|N:  5|
I pledge, with N = 5, that for each player who gives me 2 coins as a
bet within the next 3 days, I will deal that player a blackjack hand
and resolve the bet according to the rules of blackjack.

I will deal myself (as the dealer) only one hand, rather than one hand
per player. If I ask you for your action and you fail to respond in a
timely fashion, I will assume that you decline insurance or stand. If
a card is to be dealt, I will deal it in a timely fashion, and if
money is to be paid, I will pay it in a timely fashion. The time
window of this pledge is 1 year.

Infinite shoe; dealer hits soft 17; double after split permitted;
double any two cards; re-split to 4 hands; re-splitting aces
permitted; hitting split aces prohibited; no hole card; player loses
only original bet against dealer blackjack; early surrender permitted;
blackjack pays 3 to 2.

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|🧟✨Mastwg✨🧟                                                     twg|
|MADE: Feb 29 2020 21:33|WINDOW:  90dy|EXPIRES: May 29 2020 21:33|N: *1|
I Pledge that I will cause Cuddlebeam to Win Agora within 90 days.
The "N" of this Pledge, for the purpose of its Class N Crime of
Oathbreaking is a googleplex.

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|🧟✨Zombeam✨🧟                                             Cuddlebeam|
|MADE: Mar 02 2020 17:46|WINDOW:    *2|EXPIRES: May 29 2020 21:33|N: 10|
I pledge to not perform actions (while acting as myself, this doesn’t
affect me when twg is acting on my behalf) which have a clear intent to
be part of the usual gameplay of Agora nomic, without twg’s approval to
do them, as long as they are my Supermaster. This does not include
participating in commentary of the game, I can still communicate opinion
and such freely. This has a time window equal to the remaining time twg
has as my Supermaster. The N for this Pledge’s Oathbreaking Crime is 10.

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|R. Lee Keeps Top-Posting                                        R. Lee|
|MADE: Mar 03 2020 01:21|WINDOW:    *3|EXPIRES:                *4|N:  2|
Sorry, I pledge for the time period of 1 million years to make no more
than 5 breaches of the following rule.
R. Lee shall append eir text at the bottom of the reply chain

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|You can make it happen, R. Lee!                                 Gaelan|
|MADE: Mar 11 2020 04:16|WINDOW:   1yr|EXPIRES: Mar 11 2021 04:16|N:  2|
I pledge to transfer 100 coins to R. Lee by the end of this pledge’s
time window if Peter Suber registers as a player. The time window
for this pledge is one year.

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|Trigon is a show-off                                            Trigon|
|MADE: Apr 28 2020 01:40|WINDOW:  60dy|EXPIRES: Jun 27 2020 01:40|N:  2|
As the newly christened Speaker, my promise and pledge to you is
that I shall flaunt sufficiently and at every opportunity that may
arise during my service, these, my newfound BRAGGING RIGHTS, which
have been righteously endowed unto me by the Great SPIRIT OF AGORA.

|Avoiding IRRELEVANCE                                            R. Lee|
|MADE: May 16 2020 00:30|WINDOW: 60dy|EXPIRES: Jul 15 2020 00:30|N:   2|
I pledge that if the statement on the first CFJ belowis logically and
factually true, I will transfer Aris one coin.
[Notary's note, not part of text: CFJ referred to is CFJ 3835]
*1: one googleplex
*2: 2mo 27dy 3hr 47mn
*3: 1000000yr
*4: Mar 03 1002020 01:21