CoE: I didn’t give any of the pledges titles, as I am required to do.

I accept and publish the following revised report:

NOTARY'S REPORT OF JANUARY 29 2020

I certify that the contracts and pledges below are reproduced completely and
accurately.

There is one non-invisible contract.

=============================== CONTRACT ===============================
| TITLE: Gaelan's Really Bad At Sending Things To The Public Forum     |
| PARTIES: Gaelan, twg                                                 |
Any person may become a party of this contract to act on Gaelan’s behalf
as described below.

Any person may act on Gaelan’s behalf to perform a series of actions,
subject to the following conditions:
* Gaelan attempted to perform those exact actions (verbatim) in a
  message to a discussion forum
* The message to the discussion forum occurred within the past 24 hours
* Gaelan's message was clearly an attempt to perform actions by sending
  a message to a public forum (and, specifically, it was not labelled as
  a draft of a later public action, such as a “proto” proposal)
* No actions have been performed by Gaelan, or on eir behalf, after
  the message to the discussion forum

Gaelan may terminate this contract at any time, by announcement.

There are 3 non-invisible pledges.

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|Warrigal Wants to Play Blackjack                              Warrigal|
|MADE: Jan 26 2020 18:37|WINDOW:   1yr|EXPIRES: Jan 26 2021 18:37|N:  5|
I pledge, with N = 5, that for each player who gives me 2 coins as a
bet within the next 3 days, I will deal that player a blackjack hand
and resolve the bet according to the rules of blackjack.

I will deal myself (as the dealer) only one hand, rather than one hand
per player. If I ask you for your action and you fail to respond in a
timely fashion, I will assume that you decline insurance or stand. If
a card is to be dealt, I will deal it in a timely fashion, and if
money is to be paid, I will pay it in a timely fashion. The time
window of this pledge is 1 year.

Infinite shoe; dealer hits soft 17; double after split permitted;
double any two cards; re-split to 4 hands; re-splitting aces
permitted; hitting split aces prohibited; no hole card; player loses
only original bet against dealer blackjack; early surrender permitted;
blackjack pays 3 to 2.

================================ PLEDGE ================================
|Alexis is Willing to Pay People Off for A Lime Ribbon           Alexis|
|MADE: Jan 18 2020 17:04|WINDOW:  60dy|EXPIRES: Mar 18 2020 17:04|N:  2|
I pledge that if, within the time window of this pledge, I receive a
Lime Ribbon, I will transfer one half of my coins to the player or
players whose proposals made me eligible, divided evenly rounded down,
and I will not attempt to defeat this pledge by fraudulent transfer of
coins.

|G. Intents to Arbitrate Responsibly                                 G.|
|MADE: Dec 11 2020 22:04|WINDOW:  60dy|EXPIRES: Feb 09 2021 22:04|N:  2|
If CFJ 3780 is judged false and therefore CFJ 3781 isn't a
CFJ, I will assign any CFJ covering 3781's disputed matter to the
"judge" of CFJ 3781, if at all possible.

The transitional period can end on or after April 27, 2020. At that
point, any invisible contracts or pledges (i.e. those not listed above)
will be destroyed.