> > Alright, I Fulfill the Spell! Here we go!
> >
> > 🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅
> > EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA
> > 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅
> >
> > AGORA SPIRIT OF THE GAME, I CALL UPON THEE, LISTEN TO ME EXCLAIM!!
> >
> > 🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅
> > EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA
> > 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅
> >
> > SCAMS BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE, I BANISH THEE TO THE DARK NETHER FROM THE
> > WHICH YOU CAME!!
> >
> > 🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅
> > EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA EYA
> > 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅 🧅
> >
> > SCAMS BE GONE AND NEVER COME BACK, BURN FOREVER, DEPART WITH THIS
> FLAME!!!!!
> >
> > 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
> > WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOO - BOOOSHA!
> > 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
> > 👐 <https://emojipedia.org/open-hands/>
> > 🙏
> >
> > The ritual has been completed.
> > The scams have been banished from THE MYSTICAL MENAGERIE.
> >
> > But, be careful, they may return. (In which case I recommend you buy more
> > banishment rituals).
> >
> > Thank you for your patronage!

This one is easy. I judge CFJ 3842 FALSE. The question is whether the above
message altered Cuddlebeam's contract "Mystical Menagerie". It could only
have done so with eir consent which is defined under rule 2519. None of the
four conditions apply, Cuddlebeam hasn't publicly stated that e agrees to
amend Mystical Menagerie in the above message, the above message doesn't
lead to an implication that e wanted to amend Mystical Menagerie, and the
portion of that contract defining the "Scam Banishment Ritual" certainly
doesn't "clearly and unambiguously" state a mechanism for amending itself.

--
From R. Lee