From: Michel BOBBIA [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 January 2006 17:23
To: ai-geostats@unil.ch
Subject: Re: [ai-geostats] Optimization of monitoring networks

Hello
I have buy a book that seems to deal with this subject :

Werner G. Müller
Collecting Spatial Date
Optimum Design of Experiments for Random Fields
second edition
Physica-Verlag (Springer)

Unfortunatly, my knowledge in design of experiments is not enough to understand the book, but I am reading it carefully...
However, I am interested in any solution/information to this problem !

Regards

Michel BOBBIA
Air Normand