Hello friends,

My name is Vaishnav Kameswaran and I am a Ph.D. student at the University
of Michigan studying accessibility. I am currently interested in
understanding how transportation services specifically Uber, Ola and public
transportation can better serve people with VI. It is in this regard that I
need your help.

If anyone in the Bangalore area (or other parts of India) are willing to
share your experiences using these services with me, I will be extremely
grateful. I am in touch with people in Uber and attempting to get in touch
with people at Ola to help improve the quality of services for people with
disabilities, specifically people with VI.

I look forward to hearing from you. If you can speak with me please mail me
at vai...@umich.edu. Thanks so much in advance.

Regards,
Vaishnav