Respected Madam,

Thanks so much for your response. Yes, these are all pertinent issues that
you raise. Thanks for pointing me to the mobile apps evaluation as well.
While the mobile application is definitely one aspect, I believe that there
are other points in which the services don't do well. I was hoping to get a
deeper understanding of that. Would you be willing to speak to me about
this over the phone or by meeting in person (if you do live in Bangalore)?
I will be indebted and grateful.

Again, appreciate your email

Regards,
Vaishnav