Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 2:37 PM
To: Connect, share and enrich
Cc: mamta
Subject: Re: [Ai] query for booking Uber and Ola services for VI

I need help as to how to book uber or ola from the app, I am not able to
select / go ahead and book. how to enter address what to click and book,

any write - up is appreciated.

Thanks.

Mamta.

-----Original Message----- From: Arjun Malhotra via AI
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 2:30 PM
To: Connect, share and enrich
Cc: Arjun Malhotra
Subject: Re: [Ai] Uber and Ola services for VI

I use ola and uber regularly for my daily commute. I have been using
ola and uber services for more than 2 years now. If you need some
serious insites I can be contacted at 9873198369. And yes I am from
Delhi.

On 5/18/17, Vaishnav Kameswaran via AI