If you want to purchase stand alone scanner, I have settled down on
two HP models after my research. First HP Scanjet Pro 3500 F1, second
HP Scanjet Pro 2500 f1. Both models comes with flatbed cum automatic
document feader. As per the specifications the speed of the scanner is
quite impressive and features are also good. If anyone using any of
these scanners, let us know your experience. But the down side is they
are little bit expensive, near about 35,000 and 22,000 respectively.

On 6/21/17, P. Subramani via Ai <ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in> wrote:
> hp 3545 seems to be ok, I am using it efficiently, occasionally, useful to
> take a few photocopies as well rather than running to the shop
> E-Mail:  subramani6...@gmail.com
> Mob:  9738150192
> Facebook: facebook.com/subu.subramani.16

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765