Not holding hand of a blind man & guiding him to a proper place can hardly be
called a hate crime.  Actually it is more concerned with education, social
symptom of a society.  In our society it is thought to be a big stigma to hold
hand of of a male by a female.  Even wives do seldom dare hold hands of their
husband.  Rather han hate in this case, our social stigma should be held
responsible.

On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:04:06 +0530 avinash shahi via Ai  wrote
>Thank you for sharing this heart-piercing incident. Many of us

encounter similar hate and scorn from so called normal people. Its

thus very critical we discuss about it.