when I was studying in college, I have come across some people who
would hold your cane and guide you. this is the most annoying
situation. in that situation, I feel that there is no problem if they
dont guide me, but I dont like guiding that way.
why only sighted girls?
I have also seen few partially sighted, or you may also call them
partially blind girls, who refuse, or dislike to hold your hands and
guide.
what do you listers have to say on this?
actually, I dont agree with the cultural barriers. the person who
feels that he should help will help anyway. it all depends upon their
thinking. I had some very close friends, specially girlfriends, who
would hold my hands, guide me to the bus stop from my college, wait
till my bus comes, help me to board the bus, then go.
there are every kind of people. just we have to bare everything.

>>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>>

>> --
>> Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
>> FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.
>> Disclaimer:
>> the

>> sent through this mailing list..
>>

>> To check if the post reached the list or to search for old posting, reach:
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html
>>

> --
> Avinash Shahi
> Doctoral student at Centre for Law and Governance JNU
> Disclaimer:

> https://www.mail-archive.com/ai@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in/maillist.html

gatak singh
QA test engineer at VMware India pvt. ltd.

Email:
gataksingh.gurud...@gmail.com
gutta...@vmware.com

WhatsApp: