Even if acknowledge it as an act of hate and looking down upon to
blinds/vc , fighting for right of dignity like north easterns, sc will
not solve the purpose. Society always  salutes  the person ahead of
them whether in hierarchy  of job or in esteem of society. When govt
is holding hands of u then its our duty to utilize this power of money
for dignified living.
Please prove to world that u are special not because one part of body
is not working properly but special because God/Ishwar  has send u for
spreading special message of happiness.Show the world that if we can
live happily with comfort having so  much problems then why can't you.