I'm been playing with the new Akka persistence module, and have the
following questions that I hope to get answered.

   1. The document says "If a processor emits more than one outbound
   message per inbound Persistent message it *must* use a separate channel
   for each outbound message to ensure that confirmations are uniquely
   identifiable..."  Is this because that " p.withPayload(...) and
   Persistent(...) method reuse the current message's id, therefore if we
   call either method more than once, the processor will emit multiple
   messages with the same id? I think this implies channels compare new
   message'd id with  the largest id ever seen and discard messages whose ids
   are smaller or equal to the last id seen, do they?(I guess I should start
   reading the code.)
   2. Were channels designed to be used one-way or two-ways? If my previous
   guess about channel's id check mechanism is correct, channels should be
   one-way only. Just want to make sure I'v got it right.
   3. If one processor accepts persistence messages from multiple channels,
   to deal with potential re-deliverying of the same messages, I guess the
   processor should keep a 'last-seen-id' for each channel and do id-check,
   right?
   4. In a hello-persistence example I'm writing, I used a Casbah
   mongodb journal plugin (the author is nice btw), I randomly get "Persistent
   commands not supported" error. Anyone knows what this imply, application
   logic error or it might be a journal plugin incomparability?
   5. Is there a way to customize message id generation logic? Say I want
   my id start from 1000000 and increment by rand()%3?

Thank you :)