My main beef with the scaladsl for FlowGraph.Builder is that it both requires
the builder to be implicit (as in { implicit builder => }) but also requires
import FlowGraph.Implicits._, both of which are hard to discover if all you do
is to work with the code (and not reading docs).

The question is how this could be improved, one solution would be to make the
implicits available from the builder itself, so when you write `builder.` you
get `dsl`/`ops` and the scaladoc thereof explains that you import it and need
to make the builder reference an implicit and then you can use this awesome DSL
to wire your graph.
Yes, I'd want to remove that implicits import a lot.

We show the ~> syntax in most places, so it's basically "the" DSL and really
"oh and by the way there's another one".

I'd definitely lobby for and merge such change as part of the cleanups if you
had a bit of time to try doing it.

Konrad 'ktoso’ Malawski
Akka @ Typesafe