Hi Adak,
Your comments are appreciated.

After reading Knuth's 3rd volume: "Sorting and Searching" carefully
many years ago, I thought which sorting algorithm is best is resolved.
But recently I read the following papers, I think there should be
someone over there to do a real computations to compare which is best.

"Sorting In Linear Time?" by A. Andersson, T. Hagerup, S. Nilsson, and
R. Raman (Proceedings of the 27th Annual ACM Symposium on the Theory of
Computing, 1995

THE FASTEST SORTING ALGORITHM?
S Nilsson - DOCTOR DOBBS JOURNAL, 2000 - ddj.com
... DDJ > Dr. Dobb's Articles > Dr. Dobb's Journal, 2000 > 0004. The
Fastest Sorting
Algorithm? ... Sorting n integers in time proportional to n log log n.
Cited by 4 - Web Search - BL Direct

I would like appreciate if somebody do a comparison with his best
algorithm with method mentioned in DOCTOR DOBBS and invented by A.
Andersson. They claims O(NloglogN) time. How does it behave in real
world?

Thank you.

Weng