On 3/6/06, adak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> I have answered your questions, but you refuse to answer mine. I have
> explained how indicies can be used to rapidly access the data the OP
> requested, from a database.

You keep making up problems where a database is actually useful. But I
didn't say databases are always useless, far from it, I said *on this
problem* a database won't help. What part of "this problem" don't you
understand?

And what questions didn't I answered?

> I will do no more. Believe whatever you wish. Your willingness to
> explore this truth is demonstrably shallow.

My willingness to learn how a database would solve this problem is
demonstrably not shallow, because I've asked you to show me and you
failed.