On Feb 6, 2008 5:42 AM, dor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> independent set). Also, minimum dominating set and maximum independent
> set are not the same problem (they are not equivalent problems). You
> might want to be a little more careful when defining classical
> problems -- if, for some reason, you feel compelled to do so.

I think what Robin has described (and as aptly pointed out by Rupesh)
is in fact the minimum dominating set problem. Why do you feel
otherwise?

@Rupesh: Would you please elaborate or provide a reference to this
"colorwave algorithm" you refer to. (On a lazy search) I couldn't find
anything useful.

--
Rajiv Mathews