On Nov 26, 1:40 pm, "Miroslav Balaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It is too slow, i replied with better solution , bu i dont know how this
> forum works.

I was looking for comments on correctness, not efficency.
As I said, it can be improved. By quite a bit, actually.

As for your 'better solution', if you are referring to the one
paragraph blurb on row-major order, there's not enough
information there to judge what your algorithm would look
like in the end, let alone judge speed in comparison.

Personally, I'd probably replace the cover function with Knuth's
dancing links algorithm.

----
Geoff