You are so young. I jsut hope I can get back to that age!!
and to add to that, you are just entering a field which is taking
shape in many domains such as
NLP, information extraction, vision and speech to mention few.
So, explore what you can read, think and experiment a lot.
become the next inventor of some AI algo :)