Extracting the smallest from the young tableau takes O(1) and and restoring
its properties takes O(m+n) (where m & n and the number of rows and
columns). This is much like extracting the max from a max-heap. So
extracting the kth element would be k*O(n+m) ~ k*O(2n) (when m=n as in this
problem) ~ O(k * n).