The order does not matter! When you keep feeding a max heap with N values
(replacing the root and heapifying if the value is smaller than root) in
this case the sums, you end up with the least k sums encountered. And the
root would be the kth sum in increasing order.
We feel all n*m values and order doesn't matter. Only, this algo doesn't
take advantage of the sorted property of the 2 inut arrays.

--
Yesterday is History.
Tomorrow is a Mystery.

http://sites.google.com/site/ramaswamyr