@Jitendra
I dont think so.Try these 2 examples to check:

A[1..n]   :20 10 0
B[1..n]   :18 13 5
Ans       :38 33 28

A[1..n]   :20 10 0
B[1..n]   :18 17 16
Ans       :38 37 36

My conjecture is: In the worst case, instead of combination of 1st
element of first array with all elements of second array, we need to
instead choose 2 elements from first array and than take combination
with all elements of second array. Also before doing this we need to
choose from which array should these 2 elements be extracted. I have
already suggested before how to do this.