@Varun
output for your test cases are as below:

 arr1[0] + arr2[0] = 38
 arr1[0] + arr2[1] = 33
 arr1[1] + arr2[0] = 28

 arr1[0] + arr2[0] = 38
 arr1[0] + arr2[1] = 37
 arr1[0] + arr2[2] = 36

what i was talking about  worst case was that is if one have to find  more
than N elements of array c then it is possible that one of the pointer go
out of boundry of 1 to N in worst case.