Hi

I think I forgot to mention that the SUM of the ROUND trip i.e. A->B-
>A  (sum = going + returning) should be least.
Please don't take into account any other thing like time and
availability.
So solution is not that straightforward.

Its like we have two arrays and we have to return least k sum from the
given arrays where we take one element from the first and one from
second in the sum.

Cheers
Amod