@nishaanth

hashing=O(n^2)? what kinda of hashing are we talking about?

array w/ range of the numbers? you meant smallest and the biggest?
so you have to scan through the given numbers first to find the range.
if you scanned, why not find the duplication in the first place?

okay, lets say you are given the smallest and the biggest. 4 and 44,
you would have an array size that's more than the size of given
numbers. what if the given set is 1, 1000000, 1?