How about this ?

1. We construct a graph with these nodes.
2. We make an incoming edge on a node if it is created using some
other node. Ex: 7=5+2. So 7 will have 1 incoming and 5 & 2 will have
outgoing.
3. Select all the nodes which only have outgoing edges. These would be
the actual distances between the nodes.
4. If the total number of nodes selected in step 3 are equal to
milestones, then goto step 6.
5. Remove all the nodes from the graph which have only outgoing edges
and goto step 3.
6. Rearrange the nodes in the correct order as per the distances
given.