1. //BT to BST - function used is to swap values

Node* bubbleData(Node *root)
{
if(!root)
return NULL;
if(root->right)
{
      if(root->data> root->right->data)
         swap(&(root->data),&(root->right->data));
      root->right = bubbleData(root->right);
}
if(root->left)
{
      if(root->data < root->left->data)
        swap(&(root->data),&(root->left->data));
      root->left = bubbleData(root->left);
}
 return bubbleData(root);
}

any case missing??

3. Do we have to give an algorithm for garbage collection like Mark
sweep algo or Do we have to write a code? if code, plz tell how to
write?