I think 17/80 is wrong
because if you say that while calculating the answer 3/5, you havent
included the first 5 cases, then even after including it will only increase
the probability of getting the biased coin in hand and thus increasing the
overall probability of getting the heads and 17/80 is a way lesser than 3/5
although i am not sure about 3/5 even coz of the reasoning i just gave

also, when you are calculating 4/5*1/2^6 you are not getting any benefit out
of the first five tosses, like, they must have gave you some positive
response towards that yes, you will get the head even next time, but doing
this you are actually decreasing the probability as compared to the one you
could have get without those 5 cases