I thinking in this property but i dont know how to use :(

Euclid, in his book Elements, demonstrated that there is a infinnity of
suits early Pythagoreans. Moreover, he found a formula that generates all
primitive Pythagorean suits. Given two natural numbers m> n, the suit (a, b,
c), where:

     a = m ^ 2 - n ^ 2,
     b = 2mn,
     c = m ^ 2 + n ^ 2,