Hi,

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 1:52 AM, AMAN AGARWAL <mnnit.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please tell me the solution of this question.
>
> write a program which find LCA of a binary tree. It is not a BST

Does it matter its a BST or binary tree? the algo will be same for the BST
or binary tree.

> Regards,
> Aman,
> --
> AMAN AGARWAL
> "Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue
> that counts!"

Thanks and Regards,
Sumit Mahamuni.

-- Slow code that scales better can be faster than fast code that doesn't
scale!
-- Tough times never lasts, but tough people do.
-- I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -
D. Adams