I sent you an e-mail. Let me know how you'd like to proceed. Should be good.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom
Kaufman
Sent: March 19, 2018 3:24 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Converting An MOV File To MP3

Oh...my email is tomca...@comcast.net
Tom Kaufman

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2018 3:21 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io

Ok. Try vlc. Or if you want, send me the file; I'll probably be able to do
something with it. It's true that there are some video files I just have not
been able to get Winamp to play, even after downloading codecs and such.
Without knowing specifically what format your file uses, it's hard to  tell
what is needed. Again, .mov is not really a video format, it's a container
like .mkv or.avi, and can contain different media streams of different
encoding formats.