What studio condencers do you use with yours?

On 10/10/2018 9:20 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Up to the individual I guess but I’ll give you one reason why I wouldn’t use
rechargeable batteries in a device that wasn’t designed to use them.
Firstly rechargeable batteries have a lower voltage than do Alkaline batteries
so their’s no guarantee that the appliance fitted with rechargeable batteries
instead of Alkaline batteries will perform at its peak.
Also the battery gage or status reading may be wrong which could cause some
extra problems.
Appliances that take rechargeable batteries are designed to take all these
considerations into account, the Zoom H6 for example.
Whilst the Zoom H6 won’t recharge rechargeable batteries it can be set to
accept them so that performance is at peak and the battery status is reliably
maintained.
I never use rechargeable batteries in radios just to make sure I’m getting peak
performance when I use them.