Ah true that. Which I was thinking of a power bank for the H6 cause dude that sucker eats the double A ones for lunch with phantum and at full 96 KHZ 24 bits. Just don't know what the most juce those things have is.

On 10/10/2018 9:44 PM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
Okay so then you could use rechargeable batteries with the recorder in a
fassion by using a small Powerbank.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:41 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] LS-14 and NIMH batteries

Yes it can. Just tell it in the USB Connection Menu you want to use it for AC.
Then to it's cable connect 1 of them little boxes like at the end of an IPhone
cable, and there ya go. What I'm not sure of is when you use it with the PC if
it uses the USB power then. But yes it can draw AC wall power. Heck you could
even take the batteries out. Oh and it will always then say battery level hi.
Because they I guess didn't program something about on AC power into it and
thus they didn't have that nice british lady say anything about wall power.
I've brought up the speach thing to Zoom on a side note. I've even showed them
the LS-14 over the phone. Cause yes you could ask someone sited to help you.
But that means you can't do things on the fly.