I've waited this long so its not going to hurt to wait a little longer.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:53 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] LS-14 and NIMH batteries

Well Sweet Water is recomending to me the SE Electronics SE8 Stereo pair. Now
those are $400 US. But now SE just came out and so this won't be too fair to
you but they just either yesterday or the day before came out with the SE7s.
The same Sweet Water agent is recommending to me these now as they're only $199
US for a matched stereo pair. Again probably not fair to mention the SE7s as
they just came out and who knows if they've gone to Australia yet.