Hi,
You'd like a professional Scenheiser solution.

Brian

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Aman Singer
Sendt: 17. oktober 2018 14:08
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: [all-audio] long-range wireless microphone

Hi all,

                I realize we usually talk about audio output here, but there
are a good many people with expertise in audio more generally and I would be
most grateful for some help in at least narrowing options. I'm in search of
a long-range wireless microphone with a few odd specs. By long-range, I mean
at least 150 feet line-of-sight, obviously through walls will be less. I
need the device to be a microphone only, not a headset combination. I also
need the device to be powered by battery, certainly when using the
transmitter and preferably for the receiver as well. USB power is also good.
Finally, I would prefer the device not to use 2.4 gigahertz if at all
possible. 900 megahertz is fine, as is Dect and 5.8. This doesn't sound very
complicated, I know, but honestly it's difficult to find something that
meets all the specs above or, of course, the problem may be that I'm not
looking to the right people or places. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Aman