From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, 18 October 2018 9:34 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] long-range wireless microphone

Yeah I get what you mean. I was just saying cause people at pro music stores
maybe better able to help than at least I would. I get what you mean about
sales people though. Sometimes they try to cell you stuff or trash the cheeper
choice so you'll spend more. It's not always true though. you get your honest 1
here and there.