Hello,

It looks like any other mic. Such mics as the Blue Yeti up to U87 are multiple
pattern mics and you just operate a switch. From my understanding a figure of 8
is not a studio microphone. Figure of 8 would be used in meetings and
interviewing situations. Which I think is the environment that the original
questioner was writing about.

Gena

Gena

Call: M0EBP