I am new to this list and sent this yesterday it didn't ge to the list

I have all of my music as mp3 files on the computer. The computer is
upstairs and the stereo is downstairs in a town house. For about four years
I used an audio engine w3 wireless to send the music down to the stereo. It
would cut out once in a while it wasn't too bad but lately it cut out so
many times that I couldn't stand it and took it out. Then I took an old
computer moved it downstairs  put the music on it and used a cable  from the
sound card  to the stereo. It works fine. This old computer cannot have
access to the internet. Also I like to listen to accuradio. So I can only
listen to my collection. That's okay. When I get a new computer, I will put
my current one down there and hook it to the stereo and wirelessly have it
connect to the modem upstairs. The computer has a little antenna on it so I
think I can use wi-fi to get the internet that way. I wish I could use just
one computer and send the music downstairs but I don't think that is
possible. The town houses are attached and everybody has wi-fi and wireless
everything which interfered with the audio engine. All of this stuff is on
the 2.4 gigahertz band. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could send the
music downstairs without interference?  We can't use a long cable. No longer
than ten feet. Also I use winamp 566 to play the music. Is there another
program that you think works better? I have about 18 gigs of it. thank you
very much