Ah yeah well I forget how far blu Tooth 5 can go but well how old is the computer? It may not spit out blu tooth 5. Does said adaptor take it though?

On 9/2/2020 3:50 PM, Steve Gomes wrote:
I would say that my stereo is probably 50 feet away from the computer. I am
afraid that the sound quality might not be as good. Thank you for this list and
I will go review it and see what happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2020 9:50
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] computer to stereo

Here are some Bluetooth transmitters/receivers with more than 30 feet of range:

With our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind perspective emailed
to you!

For those wishing to get Bluetooth capability on players like the Victor
Stream, Bookport, etc, or those wishing to use Bluetooth with your stereo, PC,
etc, any device with a headphone or Line-in/Line-out jack, you can get one of
our below two transmitters/receivers, the portable one or the Home version.
Both have dual pairing and offer true aptX Low Latency.

Back instock! Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver
for just $49.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device with
a headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or speaker!
Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come through your Bluetooth
headset or speaker!
The receiver side speaks everything from power on through power off!
It boasts a range of 100 Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use.
It can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight!
Available right now $5 off for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Stay well,

Laz