I just was just playing some more with my computer and I found out that
my front speakers jack going into the computer was loose.  The front
right channel now works.  Definately something I should have checked
first and feel a little red for.  Now the problem is just the center.
If I disconnect the line from the computer going into the subwoofer
(there is one cable with three ends that plug into my computer and then
three ends into the subwoofer, from where the rest of the speakers plug
in) for the center/sub, the center works but it sounds like a combo of
the left and right channels.  This only works if I disconnect the
rear/sub line connected to the subwoofer, not vice versa.  This has
narrowed down the problem considerably I think.  Now, I think the only
problem is getting a signal out of my computer for the rear/sub line.
Is anyone sure how to get that to work correctly with this chipset?

Tom