Hi List!
I wrote some hours ago asking if someone knew the reason why my on board via8235 chip sounds so bad even with the last release of libs, utils and so on.. I got an answer which suggested to change the enable-dxs module parameter to 1,2,3,4 and listen to the result. Well, it continues to sound bad! The strangest things is that if I boot with MoviX and listen to someone it sounds perfect.. MoviX has got the 0.9.6 drivers, but I did not check other differences yet. My sys Mdk 9.1 had 0.9.0rc7 build in but that driver's version was broken so I update it.. Any help? The noise doesn't depend from the volume, I have connected the output of the sound card to the Hi-Fi and even with very very low volume from the source (card) I can hear the noise when I pump up the volume (of the Hi-Fi).. Thank a lot! Regards,
Marco.