> >>solved.  The same 1010 box shows no noise in windows.  On
> recordings it
> >>sounds like a ground hum (again, not present on the same box in
> MS).
> >

> > I thought that I fixed this problem in 1.0.1. It seems not :-( Can
> you
> > make a report in our bug-tracking system?
>
> Jaroslav, Kevin, et al.
>
> Sorry for the late reply on this.  The noise problem at 96 and 88 was
> fixed by the patch Jaroslav sent me for 1.0.1 back in January.  Last
> night, I downloaded 1.0.2c and compiled and installed it and can
> confirm that it is fixed there as well.   Planet CCRMA is still on
> 1.0.1 w/o the fix.   The configuration, compilation, and installation
> of 1.0.2c was flawless.  Good job!!  Thanks.

Many thanks to both of you and especially to Jaroslav for the hard work
on the driver, I can't say enough how appreciative I am.

I was up to date on 1.0.1-cvs from PlanetCCRMA, but I'll try the
upgrade to 1.0.2c as you suggest.  I'll have to wait to get back to you
with the results though as my 1010 box is acting up, it might be dead
in fact (constant max amp signal at around 2KHz on all inputs, started
2 days ago after the first reboot in months ??).

Ugly =o

Kevin