It's possible to reproduce a simultaneous sound (like xmms with a mp3 and a game, for example, at the same time)?

I have seen that sb-live 5.1 supports this feature (without any extra options in modules.conf or any other file).

My modules.conf (alsa options):

################################
alias char-major-116 snd
alias char-major-14 soundcore
alias sound-service-0-0 snd-mixer-oss
alias sound-service-0-1 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-3 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-service-0-8 snd-seq-oss
alias sound-service-0-12 snd-pcm-oss
alias snd-card-0 snd-intel8x0
alias sound-slot-0 snd-intel8x0

My mother: Asus A7N8XE-DELUXE (Nvidia Nforce2 with Realtek ALC650 chip sound).
Recently I have made work the sound (Thanks to Takashi Iwai for the answer) with a patch file for this soundcard.

Thanks!