Hi again,

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 20:44, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> However, I don't hear any sound! All volume sliders are maximized and
> unmuted in any mixer application that I've tried (gnome-volume-control,
> alsamixer). If it matters, the red button just above the 'mute' button
> on the audigy box is burning, and it doesn't change if I press the
> 'mute' button on the box or the remote control.

To partially answer my own question, loading the card in Windows (which
apprently uploads firmware) made it work, and afterwards it now works
under Linux as well. I'd still appreciate an answer to the below
question:

> Anyone seen this before? How do I fix this? A bug report in bugzilla
> mentions to update the firmware. How do I do this?

How do I upload new firmware from a Linux-based system?

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Linux Video/Multimedia developer