On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 18:30 +0100, Clemens Ladisch wrote:
> Davide Fossati wrote:
> > I updgraded the kernel (and everything else in the system). Now I'm
> > running 2.6.15-1.1833. Unfortunately, nothing changed.
>
> You need at least 2.6.15.2.
>

> HTH
> Clemens

Hi,
I downloaded kernel 2.6.15.6 and compiled it myself (Fedora team hasn't
packaged it yet). Still, the soundcard hangs up...
Looking at the source code, I noticed there is no specific "quirk" for
the UA-100, as there is for UA-1000 or UA-25. Instead, it looks like the
UA-100 is covered by a more generic function. Am I correct?

Thanks!
Davide

On Wed, 2006-03-08 at 08:52 -0600, Davide Fossati wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to use my Roland/Edirol UA-100 under Fedora Core 4 with
ALSA