Hi Bill,

thanks for the replies. Yes, we are doing research on "ultra-low"
latencies with accompanying realtime Linux and realtime software.
With good PCI cards, our test synthesizer can run quite stable at
8 samples per period (and 2 periods per buffer) at 192KHz. Now
for presentations we need to show that on a laptop... And, btw,
our software synthesizer is running on realtime Java :)

Thanks,
Florian

--
Florian Bomers